College Placement Center
As a college preparatory school, it is our aim to have 100% of our students accepted to one or more colleges/universities as part of their post-secondary plans. Assistance in navigating this process can be difficult for parents and students. The Director of College Placement is available to all students and families throughout their tenure at C-M. Services include:
- Networking with college admissions representatives
- Assistance with college applications and scholarship applications through NAVIANCE software
- College Application Workshop in the fall for Seniors
- Senior Student & Family College Planning Evening in the fall semester
- Hosting an annual College Fair for students in grades 9, 10, 11, 12
- College Information Evenings for all grade levels and families.
- Florida Bright Futures guidance
- Naviance Family Connection: https://student.naviance.com/cmcps
- The Ultimate Guide to Conquering Campus Visits, ACT.
- The 2018 State University System Matrix.
College Application Process
For more information about the college placement process, please click here.
For questions relating to the College Placement Center, please contact:
Ms. Kati Harvey
954-989-5150 ext. 106
Director, College Placement Center
email@example.com | Twitter: @CMCP_College