Membership to an honor society is one way in which C-M recognizes excellence in academics, leadership, character, and service to our community. Students who meet the specified requirements are invited to join one (or more) of the following honor societies:
Mrs. Angela Canosa, Moderator
Mr. Jeff Harrison
Ms. Vesselina Nikolov, Moderator
Mr. Joe Catalano, Moderator
Mr. Arnold Joasil, Moderator
According to the Constitution and By-Laws, Mu Alpha Theta has the following objectives:
- To promote mathematical interest at Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory and the surrounding community.
- To provide a responsible tutoring service in the fields of mathematics to all students of Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory.
- To provide a social group for students with a high aptitude in mathematics.
- To instruct its members in the fundamental traits of self-discipline, self-confidence, and self-government for the attainment of leadership and distinction in intellectual and civic accomplishments.
- To exemplify the Marianist philosophy in all activities for the goal of leading Toward a Better World.
- To do all other things necessary and appropriate for those objectives and the welfare of its members.
Mrs. Lauren Broeckelmann, Moderator
Mrs. Christine Wehnes, Moderator
Mr. David Monaco, Moderator
The mission and purpose of Rho Kappa, the National Social Studies Honor Society is to promote scholarship and to recognize academic excellence in social studies in secondary school environments and the community; provide through its local chapters opportunities for exploration in the social studies in secondary school environments and the community; and encourage interest in, understanding of, and appreciation for the social studies.
Mrs. Linda Fisher-Meerow, Moderator
To recognize and encourage scientific and intellectual thought within the science area. To communicate with the scientific community and to aid fellow students in the comprehension of science.
To motivate and recognize musical achievement.