NewsView All News
Congratulations to Mr. David Monaco for his selection in the Bill of Rights Institute APUSH Teacher Advisory Committee.
C-M's very own David Monaco is among the AP teachers selected from around the world to evaluate and score the free-response sections of the AP exams!
C-M Graduates Ryan Seilkop '17, Jose Cabrera '17, and Samuel Rivera '17,received the Citizens Lifesaving Award from the City of Hollywood on Tuesday, June 21st, 2017.
Congratulations to Shaun Shivers for being selected to the 2017 Nike Sprint Elite Camp, which is held at the Nike World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
Carla Fuentes-Socarras '99 is a local entrepreneur and business owner in the Pembroke Pines area as the owner and operator of "The Shoe Trunk", a trendy local shoe and accessory boutique store with a wide variety of stylish shoes and jewelry for any occasion.
CalendarView Full Calendar
- SunAug06 ISP Host Family Orientation 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- FriAug11 New Teachers Orientation
- FriAug11 FIU Student Leadership Training (House Captains and SGA) 8:30 AM to 3:00 PMFIU Biscayne Bay Campus, 3000 Northeast 151st Street, Miami, FL 33181, USA
- SatAug12 Board of Trustees Meeting 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- SunAug13 ISP Orientation
- MonAug14 Faculty Work Week
- MonAug14 ISP Orientation
- TueAug15 Faculty Work Week
- TueAug15 Feast of the Assumption
- WedAug16 Faculty Work Week
This page has been moved.
Re-directing you now.